WILL COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Gattos Restaurant, 1938 E Lincoln Highway, New Lenox
7:00PM Meet & Greet, 7:30PM General Meeting
7:00PM Meet & Greet Reception with Committeemen, Guests, Volunteers, Elected Officials & Candidates
7:30PM WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll call of voting members.
4. Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
5. Brief (30-second) messages and event announcements from state/county elected officials and candidates.
6. Reports and discussion on:
· 2018 dates, races, and emerging candidates.
· Looking ahead from 2014 and 2016 results.
· 2017 needs/targets for 2018 operations.
· Lincoln Day Fundraising Event in late September/early October 2017, other fundraising needs 2017-18.
· Special events (4th of July parades, Will County Fair in August) and social media.
7. New Business.
8. General consent agenda for Treasurer's Report and Approval of Minutes.
9. Announcement of date and location for our next WCRCC monthly meeting.