WILL COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE
Thursday, September 20, 2018 Prairie Bluff Golf Course
6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Informal Meet and Greet between Committeemen, Constituents, Volunteers, Elected Officials, Candidates & Guests - Light Hor d'oeuvres & County Fair Display
7:15 PM WCRCC MONTHLY BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Joe Kral - Vice Chair
1. Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call Township Attendance – Judy Wooten - Secretary
3. Recognizing first-time guests to our monthlymeeting.
4. Brief (90-second) messages (or event announcements) from state/county elected officials,candidates.
5. Legislative Update. County Board Update.
Marianne DeMeritt – Chairman
6. WCRCC – OLD BUSINESS
· Committeeman Training August 25, 2018 update by Judy Wooten
· County Fair - August 22nd - 26th - Press Releases - Display
Web site - Candidate Directory
7. WCRCC BUSINESS – AT HAND
· Family Day - September 30th - Pete DeLaney
Fall Dinner - October 3rd - Status
· General Election Day - Early Voter Turnout - Kathy Havel
Letter from Chairman - Steve Weber & Judy Wooten
Taxes - Voter's biggest concern - "Democrats Raise Taxes" - Joe Kral
Young Republicans - Cornel Darden Jr.
· General consent agenda for Treasurer’s Report & Approval of Minutes for: August
8. WCRCC – NEW BUSINESS
· Absentee Ballot requests and returns - Lists from Clerk starting Friday, October 5, 2018
Pollwatchers Class - Ed Ronkowski - October 13th- 10:00 a.m. Cemeno's
9. OPEN FORUM
Next Monthly Meeting, October 18, 2018, 7:30 pm, Gatto’s. New Lenox