WILL COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE
Thursday, Janaury 18, 2018
Gatto's Italian Restaurant, 1938 East Lincoln Highway (US 30), New Lenox
7:00PM Meet & Greet, 7:30PM General Meeting
7:00PM Meet & Greet Reception with Committeemen, Guests, Volunteers, Elected Officials & Candidates
7:30PM WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING
1. Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call of voting members.
3. Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
4. Brief (45-second) messages and event announcements from state/county elected officials and candidates.
5. Chairman Kathy Havel's opening remarks and statement.
6. Legislative update. County Board update.
7. What's Next:
- Result of Petition Challenges and status of any appeals.
- Discussion on Straw Poll for February Meeting,
- February 8, 2018 is the first day for the Will County Clerk's Office to mail Vote by Mail ballots and in person voting starts Will County Clerk's Office.
- Resources available for Precinct Committeemen for the Primary.
Starting at 7:01 p.m. on March 20, 2018 coming together united to win the General Election on November 6, 2018.
8. WCRCC Business
- 2018 Fundraising Plans.
- 2018 Election Cycle Needs & Opportunities (Outreach, Registration, Recruiting, Promotion).
- General consent agenda for Treasurer's Report and Approval of Minutes.
- Decision on location of the February WCRCC Monthly Meeting location.
- New Business