WILL COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Gattos Restuarant, 1938 E. Lincoln Highway, New Lenox, Illinois
Tentative Draft AGENDA
7:00PM Meet & Greet Reception with Committeemen, Guests, Volunteers, Elected Officials & Candidates
7:30PM WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll call of voting members.
4. Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
5. Brief (30-second) messages and event announcements from elected county or state officials, candidates and representatives of candidates..
6. Reports and discussions on:
- Discussion on the far left protests that shut down Will County Board member's fundraiser.
- Updates on appeals to the successful challenges to Candidates in the Consolidated Election
- Need to send volunteers from the areas of uncontested elections to the areas of contested elections.
- Consolidated Election of April 4, 2017
- Lincoln Day Dinner fundraiser
- WCRCC website updates
7. New Business.
8. Discussion on if, where and when to hold our next WCRCC monthly meeting
9. General consent agenda for Treasurer's Report and Approval of Minutes.
10. Announcement of the next monthly meeting,