Will County Republican Central Committee Meeting
June 21, 2018
Gattos- New Lenox, Illinois
7:00 - 7:30PM - Informal Meet & Greet
Committeemen, Constituents, Volunteers, Elected Officials, Candidates & Guests -
7:30PM WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA-draft
Joe Kral - Vice Chair
Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll call of voting members.
- Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
- Brief (90-second) messages (or event announcements) from state/county elected officials, candidates.
- Legislative Update. County Board Update.
Marianne DeMeritt - Chairman
- WCRCC – OLD BUSINESS
- By-Laws – updated with approved amendments
- Election Judge Appointments – Due May 29, 2018 – How did we do?
- County Chairman’s & State Central Committeemen Meeting – Recap
- WCRCC BUSINESS – AT HAND
- General consent agenda for Treasurer’s Report & Approval of Minutes for: March, April, May and Current Check Book Balance
- WCRCC – NEW BUSINESS
- Precinct Committeemen Training: Countywide Session August 25th – Ed Ronkowski - Details TBA
- Precinct Committee Training by Township – Chairman
- Absentee Ballot Program – Pending
- County Fair – August 22 – 26, 2018 – Natalie Murawski – Vice Chair
- Siegel Farm, September 30th - Pete Delaney – Executive Director
- Next Monthly Meeting, July 19, 2018, 7:30 pm, Gatto’s. New Lenox
- OPEN FORUM