WILL COUNTY REPUBLICAN CENTRAL COMMITTEE
Thursday, January 16th, 2020
Will County Central Committee Office, 21109 Division St. Crest Hill, IL 60403 7:30 PM
7:00 PM Meet & Greet / 7:30 PM GENERAL MEETING
WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
Joe Kral – Vice Chair
1. Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call – Township Attendance – Judy Wooten – Secretary
3. Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
4. Brief Announcements - Events, Candidates 1 min updates only, etc.
5. Guest Speaker – Mark Curran, former Lake County Sheriff & US Senate Candidate
6. Legislative & County Board Updates
George L. Pearson – Chairman
7. WCRCC – BUSINESS AT HAND
· General consent to accept Treasurer’s Reports for: October 2019
· Approval of Minutes for: October 2019
· Staying Up-To-Date on current affairs/sources – Pete Delaney, Executive Director WCRCC – New Campaign Offices in Crest Hill and Mokena
· Secretary Report – Judy Wooten
· Treasurer Report – Steve Weber
8. WCRCC – OLD BUSINESS
· Hosting WCRCC Meetings at other locations
o Our new location 21109 Division St. Crest Hill, IL. 60403
· Will County – 307 Precincts – 154 filed down from 231
o 448,528 Registered Voters 01/16/2020 up from 440,623 in June
o Poll watchers / Election Judges
o Moving Forward – Plan lock step messaging, campaigning, fundraising, & fun-raisers
9. WCRCC BUSINESS – NEW BUSINESS
· Chairman’s Report –
o Cultural war
§ In our schools & society
o Motion to move our meeting start times:
§ 6:30 p.m. Meet & Greet 7 p.m. General Meeting
Motion to move forward with Lincoln Day Dinner Celebration
§ February 02, 2020 02/20/2020
§ 23,000 mailers –
§ 7000 robocalls
§ Food & coffee included
§ Table booths for Townships and candidates
New ILLINOIS GOP WEBSITE; DemCorruption.com
Supporting all our Republican candidates / Candidate Support Committee
§ Donald J. Trump #45, President of these United States!
§ Nick Ficarello – County Executive
§ - States Attorney
§ Kris O’Connor “KO” – Auditor
§ Gretchen Fritz (County Board Dist 5 member)- Recorder of Deeds
§ Jim Piacentini (Crete Twnshp Trustee Firefighter Chgo Fire Extra) – Coroner vs Laurie Sommers (former CB 1)
§ Raquel Mitchell Slated in the 3rd CB Dist.
§ Kelly Dettlaff CB Dist 1 (vacated by Laurie Summers – running for Coroner after resigning to take the Dep. Coroner’s position. Eastern Will (Judy Ogalla holds one seat – this could be a gain!)
§ County Board District 8…
§ Gloria Dollinger is not seeking re-election in CB Dist. 10 – Joliet. We need TWO good candidates! Otherwise we lose one seat…
§ Ray Tuminello and Tom Weigel in CB Dist 12 (Frankfort/Mokena/New Lenox/Green Garden) Must hold! Two extreme leftists
§ Debbie Kraulidis and Gerald Smith Running in CB Dist 13 (Plainfield) We could pick up one if we work Plainfield correctly with McCullagh and Batinick!
US Senate Candidates –
· Peggy Hubbard (Walkaway Democrat with several inconsistencies about her support of President Trump)
· Dr. Robert Marshall (Democrat supporting Trump)
· Dr. Tom Tarter (States he supports some of President Trump’s policies but also supports keeping Obamacare and tweaking it)
· Mark Curran (former Lake County Sheriff – Anti-Trump Video supported Releasing illegals from county lockup and sanctuary guidelines) Has new video out with his support of President Trump. Also has Curran’s stance on immigration along with 3 other items.
US Congressional Candidates:
· 1st CD – Jimmy Lee Tilman, Philanise White or Lynn Flaco (vs. Bobby Rush or Robert Emmons)
· 2nd CD –Theresa Raborn (17th CD) (vs. Robin Kelly or Marcus Lewis)
· 3rd CD – Mike Fricilone (vs. Dan Lipinski or Marie Newman)
· 11th CD – Rick Laib, Krishna Bansal (vs. Bill Foster or Raquel Vantura)
· 14th CD – Ted Gradel, Jim Oberweis, James Marter, Sue Rezin, (vs. Lauren Underwood) Catalina Lauf
· 16th CD – Adam Kinzinger R (Incumbent)
· August “Augie” Deuser attempting a write-in – (vs. Hastings D-19th)
· Dr. Eric Wallace, Ph.D vs. Laurie Wilcox (Bloom Dem Twnshp Chair or her 7 Challengers (Dem Party Fight) for State Senate Dist.40th
· Ben Bierly vs. John Connor for Senate Dist. 43rd
· Tom McCullagh vs. Larry Hug for Senate Dist.49th or his two challengers
· - vs. (Thaddeus Jones 29th)
· Justin Bakker? – (vs. Nick Smith D-34th)
· “Margo McDermed” R-37th – Tim Ozinga vs Michelle Fadeley- Extreme leftist
· McStephen “Max” Solomon (vs. Debbie Meyers-Martin D- 38th)
· Open vs. Anthony DeLuca 80th State Rep.
· Ron Doweidt vs ?? vacant 85th Dist.
· Five Republican Judges Requiring Retention!
10. OPEN FORUM
* NEXT MONTHLY MEETING: February 20, 2020
Lincoln Day Dinner Keynote Speaker:
Kelly Shackelford, Es q.
First Liberty Institute
With a Benediction from former US NAVY Chaplin Wes Modder (Orland Hills)
Renaissance Center of Joliet
214 N. Ottawa Street Joliet, IL 60432
VIP 5:30 P.M.
Event: 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.