Novemeber 21, 2019 Gattos Restaurant
7:00 PM Meet & Greet / 7:30 PM GENERAL MEETING
WCRCC MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
Joe Kral – Vice Chair
- Call to order. Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call – Township Attendance– Judy Wooten – Secretary
- Recognizing first-time guests to our monthly meeting.
- Brief Announcements - Events, Candidates 1 min updates only, etc.
- Legislative & County Board Updates
George L. Pearson – Chairman
- WCRCC – BUSINESS AT HAND
- General consent to accept Treasurer’s Reports for: October 2019
- Approval of Minutes for: October 2019
- Staying Up-To-Date on current affairs/sources – Pete Delaney, Executive Director WCRCC – New Campaign Offices in Crest Hill and Mokena
- Secretary Report – Judy Wooten
- Treasurer Report – Steve Weber
- WCRCC – OLD BUSINESS
Hosting WCRCC Meetings at other locations
- January, February and March dates
Will County – 307 Precincts – 231 filled
- 447,467 Registered Voters 10/10/2019 up from 440,623 in June
- Poll watchers / Election Judges
- Moving Forward – Plan lock step messaging, campaigning, fundraising, & fun-raisers
- WCRCC BUSINESS – NEW BUSINESS
- Chairman’s Report –
- Precinct Committee Persons/Candidates Signature gathering progress
Petition Parties – Three Sections
- East/Central/West (West - November 26th, 2019, Skooter’s Shorewood 5:30p.m.- 8p.m.)
- 7200 mailers – Issues…
- 7000 robocalls
- Food & beverage
- Table booths for Townships and candidates
- New ILLINOIS GOP WEBSITE; DemCorruption.com
Supporting all our Republican candidates / Candidate Support Committee
- Donald J. Trump #45, President of these United States!
- Nick Ficarello / Mike Messina – County Executive
- - States Attorney
- Alyssia Benford – Auditor
- Gretchen Fritz - Recorder of Deeds
- Jim Piacentini (Crete Twnshp Trustee Firefighter Chgo Fire Extra) – Coroner vs Laurie Sommers (former CB 1)
- Raquel Mitchell and Kyle Bak running together in the 3rdCB Dist.
- Kelly Dettlaff CB Dist 1 (vacated by Laurie Summers – running for Coroner after resigning to take the Dep. Coroner’s position. Eastern Will (Judy Ogalla holds one seat – this could be a gain!)
- County Board District 8…
- Gloria Dollinger is not seeking re-election in CB Dist. 10 – Joliet. We need TWO good candidates! Otherwise we lose one seat…
- Ray Tuminello and Tom Weigel in CB Dist 12 (Frankfort/Mokena/New Lenox/Green Garden) Must hold! Two extreme leftists
- Debbie Kraulidis and Gerald Smith Running in CB Dist 13 (Plainfield) We could pick up one if we work Plainfield correctly with McCullagh and Batinick!
US Senate Candidates –
- Peggy Hubbard (Walkaway Democrat with several inconsistencies about her support of President Trump)
- Dr. Robert Marshall (Democrat supporting Trump)
- Dr. Tom Tarter (States he supports some of President Trump’s policies but also supports keeping Obamacare and tweaking it)
- Mark Curran (former Lake County Sheriff – Anti-Trump Video supported Releasing illegals from county lockup and sanctuary guidelines)
US Congressional Candidates:
- 1stCD – Jimmy Lee Tilman, Philanise White or Lynn Flaco (vs. Bobby Rush or Robert Emmons)
- 2ndCD –Theresa Raborn (17thCD) (vs. Robin Kelly or Marcus Lewis)
- 3rdCD – Mike Fricilone, Chris Curzich (vs. Dan Lipinski or Marie Newman)
- 11thCD – Rick Laib, Krishna Bansal (vs. Bill Foster or Raquel Vantura)
- 14thCD – Ted Gradel, Jim Oberweis, James Marter, Sue Rezin, (vs. Lauren Underwood) Catalina Lauf
- 16thCD – Adam Kinzinger R (Incumbent)
- August “Augie” Deuser – (vs. Hastings D-19th)
- Dr. Eric Wallace, Ph.D vs. Laurie Wilcox (Bloom Dem Twnshp Chair or her Challenger (Dem Party Fight) for State Senate Dist.40th
- Ben Bierly vs. John Connor for Senate Dist. 43rd
- Tom McCullagh vs. Larry Hug for Senate Dist.49th or his two challengers
- - vs. (Thaddeus Jones 29th)
- Justin Bakker? – (vs. Nick Smith D-34th)
- “Margo McDermed” R-37th– Tim Baldermann, Tim Ozinga vs Michelle Fadeley- Extreme leftist
- McStephen “Max” Solomon (vs. Debbie Meyers-Martin D- 38th)
- Open vs. Anthony DeLuca 80thState Rep.
- Ron Doweidt vs ?? vacant 85thDist.
- Five Republican Judges Requiring Retention!
- OPEN FORUM
* NEXT MONTHLY MEETING: December 19th, 2019
Cancelled due to Christmas Parties